We're Going to be Friends
TMB017 ISBN 9780996401692
Street Date: 11/07/2017
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SALE
"We're Going to be Friends" is one of The White Stripes most enduring and loved songs. With the help of illustrator Elinor Blake (aka April March), the perennial favorite feels right at home on the page as a children's book. Coming this November, children, adults, and you, too, can join Suzy Lee as she goes to school with her books and pens, looks for bugs, shows and tells, and finds a friend.
• WE’RE GOING TO BE FRIENDS, a new children’s book based on one of the most loved and recognizable songs by THE WHITE STRIPES.
• WE’RE GOING TO BE FRIENDS is the first book by twelve-time Grammy winning musician, actor, and producer JACK WHITE.
• Illustrator ELINOR BLAKE was an animator for The Ren and Stimpy Show, Pee Wee’s Playhouse & more. As a musician, she is known as singer APRIL MARCH, who’s song "Chick Habit" was featured in Quentin Tarantino’s movie Death Proof.
• The original White Stripes song along with new versions by April March and also The Woodstation Elementary School Singers will be included via download with the book.
• WE'RE GOING TO BE FRIENDS will be released on November 7, 2017, just a few months after THE WHITE STRIPES 20th anniversary as a band (July 14, 2017).